This weekend will be a time to focus in on multiple professional development areas including the following:
- Building the TEAM in STEAM
- Reviewing information related to the DESE pilot and presentation we'll take part in as well as our collaborative watershed/climate change project with MA Audubon.
- Review of upcoming field trips and expert visitor presentations.
- Reviewing Culturally Responsive Teaching and The Brain notes
- Reviewing the upcoming schedule
- Planning efforts related to advocate for a revision to Math RTI
- Paperwork organization
Every so often weekend time needs to be deeply devoted to multiple education focus areas--this investment pays off with regard to teaching and learning well.