Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Managing, Developing, and Implementing Timely, Effective Teaching/Learning Programs

Website Header Page
As I reach to go deeper with learning/teaching with respect to my students, classroom, grade-level, and school, I am cognizant of the patterns that will build this capacity.

Over my 33-years of teaching I've consulted multiple resources including experts, courses, written/visual materials, and conferences to develop my practice. I've hosted the resulting learning experiences, notes, posters, and more on Google docs, in files, and on websites/presentations.

At this juncture, I am working to solidify those efforts into main teaching/learning guides that mirror the expected curriculum and latest research.

With regard to math, I plan on continually updating the teaching/learning math website to support this effort.

As I teach, I'll collect related resources and organize the teaching/learning path on the website to guide the work this year and into the future.

Having a ready place to collect, review, and retrieve resources helps one to grow a program since as I teach each unit, I'll refine the materials and the guiding web page with latest research, reflections, ideas, and resources. This organization will streamline my efforts and communication thus buying me more time for student response, learning, and program development.