Sunday, June 10, 2018

A Meeting with Kim Jong-un

I am happy that Trump is meeting with Kim Jong-un.

I wish that the meeting included more world leaders though since I don't trust Trump's motives or philosophy of living and leading.

Yet, although Jong-un has been blamed for inhumane acts and leadership, I know that the only way forward is to meet, to talk, and to make some plans for greater peace and prosperity. If these talks result in greater peace for all and better living for the people of North Korea I will be happy.

I wrote earlier about my hope that there would be a meeting and greater global partnership between North Korea and other countries.

I hope that the words, "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness," find their way into the conversation.

As much as possible I want to see the countries of the world work together for what is right and good for all people and to forward harmonious living and peaceful prosperity.