Sunday, June 10, 2018

Ingenuine

I am one who prefers the stark truth or reality to ingenuine affect, attitude, and response.

Generally I believe I'm upfront and to the point. I think we do better when we are compassionately honest with one another rather than sweetly untruthful and patronizing.

When individuals are ingenuine it's important to recognize that. Typically ingenuine people cannot be trusted to be truthful or work with your best interests in  mind. They typically work for their own interests rather than the interests of others.

Most people I know are genuine. They aim to be honest and truthful while working their best on their own and others. These are the people that truly uplift what we can do on our own and with others and these are the people that deserve our attention and support.