As students take PARCC tests online across the country, I’m curious about the following data points?
- Did boys and girls perform differently with regard to content, time, and/or specific skill?
- Where were students strong, and where, in general, did students meet the most challenge?
- Were there significant regional differences?
- Did students in my school system perform similarly or differently from each other?
- In my own class, which students demonstrated proficiency and which students struggled? Do those statistics line up with what I observe and assess in class?
- How did our scope and sequence line up with performance results? What changes do we need to make?
- What are the time-on-task:performance ratios?