The website could include the following:
- Inservice plans and dates
- Local course offerings and cost
- Institutes and Conferences
- Online learning opportunities
- Social media chats and connections
- Links to financial support available
- Links to information about professional development points, credits, salary increase ranges.
- Advice and models of professional development paths
- Collegial share related to professional learning endeavor
A good professional learning website that is tended to regularly and inclusively will help educators develop more independent, thoughtful, and targeted professional learning paths.