Standard I: Curriculum, Planning, and Assessment. The teacher promotes the learning and growth of all students by providing high quality and coherent instruction, designing and administering authentic and meaningful student assessments, analyzing student performance and growth data, using this data to improve instruction, providing students with constructive feedback on an ongoing basis and continuously refining learning objectives.
Indicator I-C Analysis: Analyzes data from assessments, draws conclusions, and shares them appropriately
Criteria (from exemplary rating):
Models and Establishes early, constructive feedback loops with students and families that create a dialogue about performance that create a dialogue about performance, progress, and improvement.
- Establishes early constructive feedback looks with students and families. What is your family- and student- feedback loop with regard to student learning?
- Create a dialogue about performance, progress, and improvement. How do you support family and/or student performance meetings with a focus on coaching?
|Educator Self Analysis Document|
- Reflection #1 Subject Matter Knowledge
- Reflection #2 Child and Adolescent Behavior
- Reflection #3 Rigorous Standards-Based Unit Design
- Reflection #4 Well Structured Lessons
- Reflection #5 Variety of Assessment Methods
- Reflection #6 Adjustment to Practice
- Reflection #7 Analysis and Conclusions
- Reflection #8: Sharing Conclusions with Colleagues
- Reflection #9 Sharing Conclusions with Students
- Reflection #10: Quality of Effort and Work
- Reflection #11: Student Engagement
- Reflection #12: Meeting Diverse Needs
- Reflection #13: Safe Learning Environment
- Reflection #14: Collaborative Learning Environment
Reflection #15: Student Motivation