I'll add to this list and make revisions over the summer, but to start with here are a few?
- What do I need to do to be a successful team member?
- How do effective teams work?
- How can I be a good friend and classmate?
- What is the expected social etiquette and behavior and why is knowing this important?
- What routines, behaviors, and efforts set me up for success?
- What does effective practice look like? Why is that important?
- What is proportion? Where do we see and use proportional reasoning?
- What are numbers? How do numbers work?
- What is a system? How can knowing and understanding the concept of systems help me to learn?
- What is the base ten number system? How does the base-ten number system work?
- How can I use numbers, shapes, diagrams, graphs, pictures, and more to solve problems, analyze information, and prove truths?
- What is science? Why is learning science important?
- How can I effectively learn science in the classroom lab and in the environment?
- How do my senses help me to learn science?