Sunday, March 24, 2019

Better USA. . Better Schools. . .I Support Elizabeth Warren's Candidacy for President of the United States

I am supporting Elizabeth Warren's candidacy for President of the United States. I am supporting Warren because I believe she's bright, energetic, and filled with great ideas and experiences for moving our country forward in more equitable, fair, and promising ways.

I realize that there are many good democrats in the race for the presidency, and I will follow their campaigns too. My hope is that in the end, all of these candidates will come together in ways that create a strong, dynamic leadership team beginning in January 2021--we will need a strong team to undo all the harm that Trump has created with the cronyism, nepotism, self-serving ways, and often seemingly unjust and illegal decisions and actions.

If I don't work towards betterment with donations, writing, reading, researching, and acting for a better America, I can't complain. I also can't complain if I don't do my own work to serve my family and others well. We can't sit back and expect a strong country to magically appear. Instead we all have to do what we can to make our country a strong, welcoming, equitable, and dynamic place to live. We can do that.