Sunday, May 27, 2018

Women's Paths

I considered the paths of many women I know tonight.

All of them are passionate women who have something to say, and women who have pushed ahead in their chosen fields of study, work, and contribution.

Each of these women have been loving mothers who are dedicated to extended family, and each woman has made significant sacrifice too.

I drew inspiration as I thought about their paths, the work they do, and the families they love.

In so many ways our paths are the same, and in many ways our paths differ too.

I will continue to watch, listen to, and be inspired by the women around me, and let their paths inform me too. We can support one another as we find our ways knowing that there's not one right direction or path, but instead many ways to travel life's journey.