So what's the big think that will drive the "small" work in the days ahead?
- Develop systematic, mathematical thinkers
- Develop stewards of our natural environment
- Help students discover who they are, what they love, and how to self-advocate, collaborate, and design/build their future
- Develop scientific thinkers/doers who use the science-tech-engineering processes to learn, discover, invent, and make better
- Support the development of successful writers, readers, historians, and citizens
Those are the big goals that drive the day-to-day detailed actions.