- Fidelity to the schedule matters
- Strategic timing of field studies matters too--we want field studies to inform curriculum, provide inspiration, create shared experiences, educate students, and act as a reprieve to the rigor. We don't want field studies to interrupt the flow of good learning.
- Fidelity to the curriculum program (I can imagine the curriculum directors nodding with a smile as I write this)
- Using the supports we currently use including online programs, unit packets, regular assessments as well as adding more project/problem based activities and math writing process.
- Mapping out service delivery at the start of the year with all educators
- Strategizing and goal setting with all educators and good formal and informal data at start of the year.
- Continued efforts to enlist family support to help every child learn
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Systemwide Test Week Analysis
Students took a number of systemwide tests in the last couple of weeks, and tonight I analyzed the results to see how I might improve the program. I came up with the following list in order to meet systemwide and state expectations by the spring.