Saturday, February 10, 2018

Join Me at the ATMIM Conference to Discuss Blended Learning in the Math Classroom


If interested in developing blended learning as a successful pedagogy in the elementary math classroom, I invite you to join me at Worcester State University on October 27th at the ATMIM Conference where I'll lead a conversation and presentation about this topic:


I am very interested in developing this practice more and plan to share what I do now in my classroom as well as to learn about what you do in your classrooms with your students. Please take a look at my presentation in advance, and don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter @lookforsun if you have any questions or suggestions with regard to making the presentation meaningful and helpful to you. Let me know if you plan to attend too so that I have a sense of who will be in the audience

It's important that we reach beyond the boundaries of our own schools and systems to elevate what we can do with and for students. I look forward to this opportunity to develop our practice via this venue.

Presentation: