Yet there were also stronger friendships forming, laughter, and joy as children engaged in end-of-year activities and choices.
As I think of the final events, I want to focus on the following:
- Welcoming family members, students, teachers, and other visitors to the Global Changemakers Presentation. Encouraging students' best presentations.
- Completing end-of-year letters.
- Leading a successful field trip.
- Collaborating on a positive move-up day.
- Facilitating a good clean up.
- Relaxing on the final day with students playing games, talking, helping out, and enjoying the final slideshow and clap-out.
Then there will be time for family and rest. Later I'll assess the year as I ready for the next year on my own and with colleagues. Onward.