Sunday, January 01, 2017

Happy New Year: Living in 2017

The new year is here. School plans and goals, subjects of recent posts, are set. Overall what will the new year bring.

Less Popular Media
Popular media has the potential of bringing you down roads you don't want to travel so, in that respect, I hope to participate less in popular media and instead, seek out the best sources of truthful, inspiring information and communication.

More Friends and Families
With my own children busy with their late teens and early adulthood lives, I have more time for family and friends. In this regard I look forward to more gatherings and adventures.

Reading, Research, and Learning
My book pile is tall with many, many books to study, read, and enjoy. I look forward to reading and writing about those books in the weeks ahead.

Contribution
Being present and available is a good way to contribute since being there when needed is helpful.

Time for What I Truly Enjoy
Like most people, I have many interests. I'm looking forward to getting involved more with those interests now that I have a bit more time.

Simplify
I continue the goal to simplify all material things and use of time. Less things--more time.