In that regard, there is much to remember as I develop craft.
Currently I don't want to forget the following.
- When you don't understand what's expected, respectfully ask questions.
- When you are addressed with conjecture, hearsay, and unwarranted negativity, stop the conversation and ask for clarity. Seek the truth of any facts, stories, and underlying issues.
- Always remember that everyone is focused on doing a good job by children (Yes, I believe this is true in the organizations with whom and for I work)
- Streamline, organize, simplify, and make accessible analysis, research, fact, and opinion as much as possible.
- Continue to develop craft, programs, and service to students and the profession.
- Strike a positive personal/professional balance.
- Be choosy about the professional events you join as time has limitations.
- Continue to set and reset vision as you move along.