As I look forward, I am seeking to meet this latest version of vision:
- Teach math well. Learn as much as I can and teach as well as I can. I truly enjoy teaching this subject and know that my students will benefit from my professional learning and investment in this regard.
- Continue to develop skill, knowledge, and effect with regard to culturally proficient teaching.
- Make time for children's holistic educational and personal needs--be there for them.
- Strive for greater collaboration by listening well, contributing what I have to contribute, and seeking the expertise and experience of colleagues to forward our collective efforts.
- Continue to foster the best possible learning environment by updating systems, the physical environment, routine, and structure to match students' educational goals and needs.
- Support the many wonderful educators around me in as many ways as I can. I am surrounded by amazing, bright, and generous teacher leaders and this is truly a gift that keeps on giving.
- Match lifestyle to vision. Rid my life of unnecessary and cumbersome events and objects to make room for the meaningful, rich experiences and people of life.