Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Shared Teaching Model Presentation

It was a privilege to present our shared teaching model to MassCUE attendees. As I presented with my colleagues and listened to them speak, I realized that the model is very, very good and still holds potential for greater growth in the months and years to come.

I enjoyed presenting to a mixed group of administrators and educators. Their questions were thought provoking making my colleagues and I realize that it would be good for teams of teachers from various schools to meet regularly to compare notes on models and focus with regard to good teaching.

I hope we'll present together again as it's a good challenge and one more way to build our model collaboration and strength.

Note: I also learned to always arrive at your venue early to troubleshoot. My colleague recommended this and I said, "We'll be all set." I should have followed her lead, however, since we did meet an unexpected tech glitch. Fortunately the MassCUE tech crew came to our aid, and our attendees were very patient. "Live and learn."