Sunday, November 08, 2015

Faulted for Repetition and Idea Share

I've been faulted for blogging.

I've been looked down on for idea share.

I've been accused of not telling the truth.

I've been questioned about using too much repetition.

I've been told not to tell the "truth."

I've been told not to write long emails.

I've been told not to share what I think.

I've been advised to stay out of it.

I've been encouraged to "take care of myself."

I've been thinking about all this "advice."

I've been wondering about ethics, truth, share, and communication.

I've been reading a lot, and I've been working at my skills related to good communication.

I'll keep thinking, wondering, sharing, questioning, learning, and repeating while promising ideas take shape, root and grow strong.

I can't not share, speak up, and repeat if I believe an idea, opinion, or thought has merit and will make a difference.

Yet, with this in mind, I also remain open to discussion and debate related to my share. I certainly don't have all the answers, and I'm always ready to learn.