At this turning point in my professional career, I want to use Twitter with greater definition.
In the days ahead, I will define my Twitter lists with greater detail so that I have lists to read that keep me up to date on the information I want to know and think about to do my job well and develop my craft.
I haven't really taken advantage of Twitter lists, but now I will with the following actions:
- I'll create a list for each area of my professional direction.
- I'll add names of people who inspire me and are invested in my areas of interest to each list.
- I'll make a pattern of reading the lists on a regular basis to inform my craft.
My journey with Twitter has been characterized by the following steps:
- Cautiously joining and tweeting.
- Carefully looking at tweets, numbers.
- Favoriting and announcing blog posts and other links on Twitter.
- Less concern about numbers and a greater focus on share, chat participation, and chat moderation.
- Now: greater definition in order to use Twitter to forward the deep learning in specific areas related to my goals.
I continue to enjoy the open international share Twitter affords to individuals from multiple disciplines and perspectives. Now I'm looking forward to using this amazing learning tool with greater definition. Onward.