Saturday, September 12, 2015

Collections: Your Best Work

How do you collect and share your best work?

I was reminded of this yesterday when a colleague shared an amazing Google presentation related to our school social competency efforts and motto.

Her presentation was targeted, easy to teach, and well connected to the needs and interests of the students I teach.

I was able to employ her concept to the advantage of my students.

This presentation should be apart of my colleague's craft collection. She could easily create an online website to begin a collection of her good work. A collection that she could share and develop over time. This collection would also serve as a great resource for obtaining grants, professional work, and other opportunities during her education tenure.

How do you collect your best work? Do you take your collection seriously by presenting it well and making it accessible to others? This is an important aspect of teaching/learning well today.