Now we can wind down and spend more time conversing, playing games, creating, and exploring. Our final days' menu includes the following activities:
- Days in nature exploring, playing games, and enjoying each others' company
- A summer safety talk by police and fire officials
- Listening to the local librarian introduce the summer reading program.
- An acrobatic performance for the whole school
- The final "changing bodies" unit film and discussion
- Adding to showcase portfolios, report cards, and yearbooks.
- Slideshow and clap-out: The whole school claps out the fifth graders since next year they'll attend the Middle School.
It's time to treasure these wonderful children. Onward.