We try. We err. We succeed. We try again. It's our objective that every child is served well.
To really do our best it takes the whole team and strategic efforts.
What are the efforts that help you to serve every child well.
This list encompasses some of the actions that lead us in this direction.
- A well organized, well planned year.
- Kindness and respect to every child.
- The resources, tools, teaching, support, and coaching for success
- Fluid lines of communication between and amongst the learning team: students, family members, colleagues, leaders, and community members.
- Knowing children well and responding to their needs.
As educators we often hit the mark when it comes to serving children well, but we all know there's always room for greater growth. Onward.