- positive attitude
- well-planned learning experiences
- Knowing Students Well
- Experience, Research, and Design
- Formal and Informal Assessment
- Reflection and Revision
- Collegial Collaboration
- Learning Team Communication and Care: Students, Educators, Families, Leaders, Community.
Parameters: Named Input
- Student needs
- Learning to Learn Mindsets/Behaviors
- Basic Needs: Health, Shelter, Nutrition, Safety
- Learning Space
- Time and Schedule
Conditionals: Handling Different Conditions
- If a child has mastered all standards, then. . .
- If a child is far from meeting standards, then. . .
- If a child's basic needs are not met, then . . .
- If space, supplies, or schedule are not sufficient, then. . .
- If a teacher needs more coaching, professional learning. . .
- If it's time to update a program, then. . .
- Repeat successful teaching/learning techniques, pedagogy to effect greater learning.
- Repeat successful professional learning activities, mindsets, behaviors.
- Repeat successful systems for teaching/learning efficiency and effect.
- Repeat classroom set-up, pedagogy, experiences, schedules that lead to success, happiness.
- What "helper" routines support teaching/learning success.
Recursion: Helping Yourself (I'm not exactly sure of this piece)
- Reflection, revision, review, correction