School life today is busy, busy, busy. New standards, new tools, new schedules, new structures all make for terrific promise and possibility, yet it all takes time too.
As the fifth grade moves forward into another week of learning, we'll focus on the following:
- Solidifying math operations skills in a large number of ways.
- Continuing our efforts to study Earth and space science standards.
- Coding with our K-Buddies as part of the Hour of Code Initiative
- Some free time coding too at a fifth grade level or beyond.
- Holiday concert participation and enjoyment.