- I met a law professor who was passionate about his work, study, and outside writing and research. This reminded me that I have to make the time to surround myself with academics, visionaries, artists, and idealists more often.
- I spoke to a young college student passionate about researching and inventing better prosthetics--his passion was contagious.
- I watched another young college student use his gift of talk and social understanding to engage a wide range of individuals in minutes.
- I had a heart-to-heart conversation with a good friend that caused new revelations and learning.
- I noticed the absolute beauty of the landscape.
- I listened to the ongoing tale of an adventurer I know--another chapter of a fascinating story.
- I visited with some loving grandparents and got a glimpse of my later life through their words and actions.
Monday, October 21, 2013
Yesterday on a venture outside of my typical environment, there were many sticking points.