- Doctors counted parasites on blood smears and averaged the amounts.
- Medical staff analyzed statistical relationships to gauge treatment.
- They researched the disease to find the best paths of recovery.
- The medical team worked together with apt communication, problem solving and application.
- Technology was abundant and used consistently.
- Compassion, care and kindess served to help both the patient and family members.
Sometimes as we work day in and day out in classrooms, we forget about the powerful seeds of knowledge and process we nurture in young children--seeds that grow and bloom in ways that affect an individual, community or world forever.