Cognition/Relationships (Summer Theme)
- Crowd-Sourcing Love: A Month of Giving
- Dignity: Its History and Meaning (recommended by my school's principal)
- Brain Rules
- Spark (Very good - will impact the work I do)
- Stop Stealing Dreams
- Making Learning Visible for Teachers: Maximizing Impact on Education (Terrific)
Changing School Culture
- Teaching About the Brain in Elementary School
- Bloom's Taxonomy Refigured
- Brain Friendly Classroom
- Principles of Math Education
- Creating Connections
- Student-Centered Learning, ISTE Reflections
- What Would You Do If You Could Change the World
- Ignite (Possible Idea for Oration Focus)
- You Matter
- Extreme Creativity Questions
- Read all favorites--add new tools to class website for student access.
End of Summer Reflection: I am still working on my reading list. Making Learning Visible for Teachers* was my highlight book of the summer. I also spent a lot of time on curriculum revision and preparation.
*There are many July and August posts related to this wonderful teaching guide.