Teachers confer with individuals and small groups while others engage in the following activities:
- Read to Self
- Read to Someone
- Work on Writing
- Work on Skills and/or Listen to Stories.
I just participated in the Monday night 4thchat. It's always a great resource for sharing and learning ideas. As I embark on the daily 5 strategies, I was happy to receive several helpful links to aid this endeavor. I've listed the links below. Please feel free to send me additional resources that you've found helpful.
- Fourth Grade Journal Response Outline
- daily 5 25-day launch guide
- daily 5 posters
- Stories Online for Student Listening
- Daily 5 Printable Resources
- Daily 5 Links
- "I Pick" Just Right Books Poster