Friday, January 24, 2020

Next Week: Friday Musings

Before the weekend starts, I like to have the focus for the next school week set.

Climate Change Projects/Environmental Science
I'll do a deep review of this work on Sunday afternoon to prepare for a number of classroom and professional learning events next week.

Math Learning and Finesse
We're at the final weeks of a number of related math units. I'll spend a lot of time focusing in on individual learners to answer their questions, review their work, and help them to master the concepts we've studied. I'll also review students' work to date at the end of the week for a big pass-back on Monday, February 3.

Staff Celebration
I'll work with colleagues to prepare for a staff celebration.

Reading
I'll focus in on reading goals with individual students.