Some of the questions I'm bringing to the fair include the following:
- How do other educators' approaches to project base learning differ from our efforts?
- What new ideas will we learn that will help us to improve our efforts in this regard?
- How to these schools support students who are less successful with teamwork and project based learning; how can we better design this work to better involve these students?
- What are some ways that these educators embed standards into project based learning?
- How do they make the learning from project based learning meaningful and memorable?
- How do they create projects that are culturally relevant.
Interdisciplinary project based learning is a rich way to teach and learn if done well. Today's learning will help us to take a deeper look at the work we do with an eye on betterment. I look forward to learning opportunities like this one. Onward.