Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Today's Teaching: March 19, 2018

The introductory phase of the fractions first unit is complete and now we're digging into lots of practice, coaching, and support. I like this phase of the teaching and learning because I get to work with lots of individuals as they work to master the concepts introduced. Students overall were invested in this study and today, I expect they'll bring similar energy and good attitude to the work--study that will take up the lion's share of the day as I work with three classes and my Math Mix RTI group on this work.

Now that the family/teacher conferences are almost over, I have more time to organize materials, prep for science study, and ready for upcoming future math, reading, and writing units too. Spring is in the air too which is also energizing. Seems to be that it will be a positive teaching/learning day ahead. Onward.