As I look ahead, I'm focused on the following:
- A happy and productive end to the school year
- A good clean up
- Summer focus on study, family, and other personal matters
- A review of the past school year based on surveys, students' performance, data, informal comments, and more
- Mapping the teaching/learning program for next year
- Teaching the standards and other expectations in meaningful, student-friendly ways
When I think back on life's events that required patience, I realize that it has always been the ability to look ahead that has fostered that patience and led to the good teaching and learning I desire. Onward.