Friday, June 15, 2018

Friday Musings

I left school at the end of the day to return home and finish up a few details only to be met with surprising information. I considered the information to understand the truth of the situation and made a few decisions about follow-up actions and efforts.

I was left with the learning that it's so important for all of us to be intentional about what we do and how we do it. With every step, we have to take our efforts and actions seriously and do our best.

As I think of this learning, I am thinking about the days ahead, the final days of the school year. What will we do?

River/Wetland Studies
We'll dive into this information with multiple learning efforts in the following days.

Summer Notes and Information
We have a number of materials to send home with students at the end of the year.

Safety Talk
The local police and firefighter will join us for a safety talk.

Student Celebration, Choice, and Voice
We have a good number of meetings planned to discuss and celebrate the end of what I believe was a very good year of teaching and learning. Onward.