Thinking via writing gives our paths directions and strength.
So once again, I reflect via writing to energize that path--a path that is much like a river that is always flowing both changed by and changing the land that surrounds its edges.
The days, months, and years ahead will find me focused in this way:
- Math education
- River study and stewardship
- Science study
- Community building, support, and celebrations
School Year 2018 on. . .
- Developing the math program
- Developing the science and environmental education programs
- Supporting students' literacy education
- Continued social-emotional learning/teaching and community building/support
- Reading, research, writing, community support and activity
- Family care, attention, and culture
- Travel and adventure
It's a good time to focus in on what's important and what I can do to better my own life and the lives of others in ways that matter.