What is your part?
I'm thinking about that question this morning, and I identify my part as the following:
- working with colleagues to foster an inviting, engaging, and empowering grade level program
- advocate for program development to best meet individual and collective student needs
- stay abreast of the research related to teaching well and developing the teaching/learning program to continually reflect what it means to teach well.
- work with school, system, and other teams and professional organizations/groups to develop and better what we do with and for children and their families
- striking a good home-school balance so that my energy is positive and good for both arenas
What would you add to this list?