- Better intake system
- Better coordination with health/social service agencies
- Greater collaboration amongst all members of the learning team
- Updating classroom websites
- Creating better scaffolding of content, knowledge, and skill to support optimal differentiation
- Reading professional books that have up-to-date research, inspiration and information about teaching well
- Writing grants to support transforming my classroom to a modern teaching/learning environment
- Reflect on and better collaboration in certain spheres that are currently confusing
- Healthy, active living which leads to energy and good work
The invitations to work on multiple projects have been wonderful. I am so honored to have been invited, but deep down, I know that the right thing to do right now is better the work I do right here in and for the classroom This is the work that matters now.
I'll use this work as I write to. I'll share highlights, questions, learning curves, and research for those who may be interested in this direction.
At every decision, we choose a path, and it's best if we choose that path with an eye on the future and attention to these questions:
- What work calls me?
- What work can I do well for others?
- What work will I be proud to say I've accomplished at the end of my career?
- What work energizes me?
- Where are my talents and abilities best directed?