- What was that like from your perspective?
- What did you find advantageous or destructive about the event?
- Why do you think your perspective differs from that of others?
- What do you think would have improved the event?
- What foundation principals, beliefs, events, and understanding may have contributed to this event?
- Going forward, what do you suggest?
Sunday, November 20, 2016
Before going forward with any conversation, it's probably best to use clarifying questions to understand perspectives, contributing factors, and goals well. Too often we jump to conclusion without giving the conversation good time and attention. Learning.