The challenge lies in the fact that an educator's after school work often includes the following:
- paperwork related to field studies
- paperwork related to student study response
- paper/online work related to parent/student response
- research and lesson planning
- classroom clean-up, set-up, and organization
I'm trying a Wednesday-to-Wednesday system this year, showcase portfolios, and a student response slip. Today I'll make an effort to complete that work so I can hand out the responses tomorrow.
I write this post simply to acknowledge the challenge that paper/online work presents to educators who spend most of their work days with time-on-task efforts with students and colleagues. Still thinking.