As I read today about massive challenges that we face as a people, I'm thinking back to this great challenge I have.
With regard to great and small challenges, some of the advice is the same:
- Be patient with the issue. Change takes time.
- Eliminate any extreme reaction or action as that rarely makes a difference.
- Work towards change with one small act after another.
- When you don't know what to do, recognize that, and take the needed time for reflection, observation, thought, and prayer.
- You will never do wrong with loving kindness, care, empathy, and compassion.
- Continually right yourself in a positive direction. Use the advice, example, and lead of those in the know and those you admire.
Challenges great and small can be overcome if one is willing to work for that change.