Thursday, January 28, 2016

The ECET2 Adventure Begins

Thanks to the Bill and Melinda Gates Education Foundation, I have the chance to learn with educators from across the country this week at the ECET2 National Conference. Upon arrival I had the opportunity to talk with Paul Toner, former MTA President and current educational consultant, and Audrey Jackson, this year's Massachusetts' Teacher of the Year. Tomorrow the events begin in earnest and we literally will be learning, connecting, and collaborating from early morning until the evening both Friday and Saturday, and than another half day on Sunday.

This is a rare and privileged opportunity to develop my craft, learn from others, and share ideas from my practice and my school community. I must say I'm grateful to have this opportunity.