Sunday, May 31, 2015

Bring it In

After a day of BIG Ideas (edcamp Boston), I have to bring it in so that I do my work well.

Hence, yet again, I focus the teaching/learning path.

Students
The path is set, plans are made, and now it's time to sensitively support the children in the days ahead. That means wearing my play clothes, having lots of energy, quieting the room so there's time for caring support, listening to their needs, and responding.

Institutes
I've signed on to present at a number of institutes in the coming weeks so I've got some prep work to do in that regard.

Team
My grade level team and I have work to do to prepare for move-up day, report card completion, transition events, and field trips.

Those are the big three before summer starts, and there's lots more time for BIG Ideas!