Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Share: Wanted or Unwanted?

If you read my blog, you know I'm committed to share.

I believe that share leads to terrific synergy and idea growth.

When more than not are in the know, ideas grow, and when ideas grow, potential for good work expands. This is positive.

Yet, many don't seem to support idea share.

Emails are left unanswered, reflection doesn't occur, and share does not happen. This lack of response makes me wonder. I ask, is it time, interest, or both that hinder share? I don't know, but I imagine it differs from individual to individual. 

What are the share protocols at your grade-level, content focus, collegial group, and/or organization?

When is share positive, and when is share not so positive?

How is shared used as a vehicle for growth and community building? 

What vehicles optimize positive share, and what vehicles hinder that share?

I'm thinking about this as I learn and teach.