He introduced two central office goals: refining financial systems and analyzing the current elementary school configuration, and offered us Heart: five system-wide goals to merge with our daily efforts including:
- Health and Wellness Education and Practice
- The Implementation of a New Teacher Evaluation System
- Bridging the Achievement Gap
- Systemwide RTI (Response to Intervention)
- Technology Integration to Promote Optimal Student Learning
Similar to last year's inspirational start, Dr. Stein brought us together with common goals, and once again started the school year with a powerful metaphor to guide our work with children.