What actions have strengthened the team?
- Timely, regular, focused communication.
- Skilled coaching.
- Student-friendly, formative assessments.
- Weekly PLC meetings that build collaboration and shared knowledge.
- Expert speakers for professional development.
- The opportunity for staff to lead and attend optimal pd conferences and workshops.
- A better schedule for targeted, thoughtful instruction.
- Optimal access to technology and other researched tools and books that enrich learning.
Developing collaborative schools and school systems is an evolving process--a process worthy of the time and attention my school system has demonstrated.