- How do you foster a team approach for your children and students?
- What do you do to contribute to the team?
- How often do you share your thoughts, questions and ideas?
- Do you read related newsletters, correspondence and research?
- Do you reply to emails and letters?
- Do you plan targeted interventions with the team?
I want to increase my awareness, activity and contribution as a team member to better my teaching of young children. The first step is recognizing that it takes a team; the next is gathering as much information as I can to inform this work. Hence, I invite your links, suggestions and questions.